Terms and Conditions
Wait Time / Stop Time:
- All rides are billed to the customer's credit card or corporate account numbers. Alpha Limousine Service Inc. accepts the following cards: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and No-Show Fees:
- Thirty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Forty minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicles hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
- For all other reservations, 15 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
- Alpha Limousine Service Inc. does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- Alpha Limousine Service Inc. does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 15 minutes, and changes will revert to our hourly rate after 15 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to our hourly rate.
- Cancellation of Sedans and SUVs with less than TWENTY-FOUR HOURS (24 HRS) NOTICE from scheduled pick-up time will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% gratuity. All other cancellations will be charged 20% processing fee.
- A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable waiting time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
Holidays:A 10% U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on the following U.S. holiday:
- New Year’s Eve and Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve and Day
- Christmas Eve and Day
ALPHA LIMOUSINE SERVICE INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DESCRETION OF ALPHA LIMOUSINE SERVICE INC.
- Alpha Limousine Service Inc. shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Alpha Limousine Service Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the trip. All damages to the vehicle will be charged to the client credit card on file. A fee of $250.00 for each carpet or seat burns. Sanitation fee for vomiting is $250.00. Illegal drug use is prohibited by law. Consumption of alcohol by minors is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate any run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion of any rules or laws on the part of the client. Smoking is not permitted in all of our vehicles and is prohibited by law.